NGx Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't want to join.

Go down

I don't want to join. Empty I don't want to join.

Post  Solid Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:34 pm

I've decided that CE gaming is going to be the league I want to be in for the rest of 2K12. It's still a strong league.

I really appreciate the offers but it has to be this way. It feels more like home. Now, maybe one day in 2K13 I might decide to come back to where I started. I love each and every one of you and I hope you feel the same for me.

Flash/Rose - I've known you for quite a while. You're a fag.

Nascar - I know we went through some problems recently, but, I still respect you. I wish others could say the same with you, but they are little kids.

Trey - Sorry about going off on you a couple months ago. I was already in a bad mood.

F1 - Mixed feelings. Sometimes you take stuff personal. Most of the time you are cool.

RobdeeZL!!!!- my true nigga. this guy right her is my home dog for real. even if he says im not active, hes still one cool mother fucker. afro

i guess thats it. maybe if CE gaming doesn't work out, i will make my much anticipated return!

I'm not going to say good bye. That would mean I'm never coming back.

Deuces.

Solid

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum